The INC 2021 Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
All conference abstracts must be submitted online via the "Online Submission System".
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee.
The presentation type may be changed following review by the Scientific Committee.
Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
All participants must register online, we will not accept any registrations by email, fax, or postal mail.
All of author as presentation author and co-authors of the abstract must register to INC2021.
Deadline for Abstract Submission & Modification: July 31, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: September 10, 2021
Oral / Poster Abstract Submission
Abstracts should be submitted through on-line abstract submission system at www.inc2021.org no later than July 31, 2021. Abstracts sent by fax or mail will not be accepted. Submitted abstracts can be modified on the website during the abstract submission period.
- 1. Community / Home Health
- 2. Child Health
- 3. Women's Health
- 4. Acute & Critical Care
- 5. Cancer Care
- 6. Psychiatric & Mental Health
- 7. Complementary Alternative Therapies
- 8. Evidence based Practice
- 9. Nursing Education
- 10. Health Technology
- 11. Aging
- 12. Long-term Care
- 13. Palliative Care & Hospice
- 14. Nursing Management
- 15. Health Policy
- 16. Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
- 17. Nursing Theory
- 18. Methodological Issues
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Theses guidelines are for general participants, not invited speakers.
All abstracts must be submitted online prior to July 31, 2021.
Please use online abstract submission system through conference website www.inc2021.org according to the submission formats. It is authors' responsibility to review the abstracts and correct them. Submitters are responsible for following the submission formats and every typing error on the abstract.
- 1. Applicants must register to the website to submit the abstract.
- 2. All abstract submissions and presentations must be written in correct form of English.
- 3. All abstracts must be selected as oral or poster presentation by applicants.
- 4. Presenter's name should be used underline.
- 5. All abstracts should contain a brief, clear statement of the aims, methods, results and conclusions of your work.
- 6. The title should contain no more than 30 words and should be brief and reflecting the content of the abstract.
- 7. The body of the abstract should be no longer than 300 words.
- 8. Please submit between two and four keywords in alphabetical order.
- 9. Table, diagram, picture, abbreviations and references are not allowed in the abstract.
- 10. Please fill out all of the co-authors' names including the presenter, to prevent any omittance in the abstract book.
- 11. The reviewers reserve the right to reallocate the submitted abstracts to other sessions and presentation type.
- 12. Limit the number of abstract submissions: Maximum of 3 titles of articles.
- ** For any inquiries about abstract submission, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you click the "submission" button, please review the following information.
- No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral, poster). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updated information. If you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by September 10, 2021.
- The presenting author should reply to the acceptance notification for confirmation of attendance.
-If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by September 10, 2021, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
-If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing as soon as possible.